If you update your data monthly (or even quarterly), there is no need to upload an entirely new file. The only time we recommend uploading a new file is when substantial revisions have been made to your data.
To update an existing file:
- Go to the Datasets page in DataCast
- Click the Eyeball icon to the right of the Dataset
- From here you can edit the details of the Dataset and the existing data
- Click the green Add Row to insert more rows to enter in new data
- Save & Exit
- Confirm the changes in the popup