There are many answers. Here are six:
1) Accuracy — Our forecast accuracy rating of 94.7% at one year out is based on more than three decades of our work, going back to 1985 when we started tracking this statistic. Do the other firms you are considering share their track records?
2) We are independent. Our goal is simply to show you to a more profitable future; therefore, we are not beholden to any political ideology.
3) In addition to the science, we practice the art of forecasting; we don't just plug your numbers into a formula.
4) Our only objective is to get the forecast right, whether we see rise or decline in the future.
5) We consult with decision-makers to understand their needs and the economic factors that matter most to them.
6) We’ve been doing this for a very long time. Our methodology has been refined and tested for 70 years.
But don't just take our word for it — see what our clients have to say.